Golden’s Bridge Hounds was founded in 1924 by famed hotelman, John McEntee Bowman, who registered a tract of land between Golden’s Bridge and Brewster in his own name (”Mr. Bowman’s Hounds) with the Master of Foxhounds Association of America. A few years later the name was changed to “Golden’s Bridge Hounds” and was incorporated in 1936.

Please contact info@goldensbridgehounds.org for further information. Call 914.669.5700 in case of emergency.